WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these website terms and conditions (“Website Terms”), “we” “us” and “our” refers to Adarko Pty Limited ABN 24 625 210 022, and “you” and “your” refers to users of this website (the “Website”). Your access to and use of all information on the Website is provided subject to the following Terms.
We reserve the right to amend these Website Terms at any time and your use of the Website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these Website Terms as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access the Website you read these Website Terms.
Web site access
- When you visit the Website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on the Website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on the Website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on the Website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror the Website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of the Website.
- The Website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on the Website to another Website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Linking the Website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
- The copyright to all content on the Website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on the Website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to the Website does not licence you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through the Website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting the Website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Website Terms is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that the Website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Website or any linked website.
- By accessing the Website, you agree to indemnify and hold us and our employees, officers, directors and agents harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of the Website.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing the Website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
- All payments of our invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following:
- We accept Visa and Mastercard only.
- All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD $).
- A 1.5% surcharge will be added to all credit card payments.
- You will receive a personalised email each month indicating the invoice amount and due date. To pay on-line press the hyperlink in the email. This will open a secure payment page in your web browser.
- The secure website page will insert the tax invoice amount and invoice number. You can then use your credit card or PayPal account to pay the invoice
- After you have made your payment, you can view the details by logging into the secure area of the Website at www.adarko.com.au. We will also send you a tax invoice email confirmation of your payment.
- Payments are debited to Adarko Pty Limited.
- If your payment is unsuccessful, we will not be advised why the payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly.
- Requests for refunds are determined by the agreement in place between you and us for the Services provided. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with refund requests.
- Payments will be processed using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and your credit card number will be protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- At Adarko, we believe the Services offer excellent value. We are confident that you will be completely satisfied with both our professional approach and the consistent high quality of the Services. We work hard to make sure this is always the case.
- If you ever have a question or a problem with the Services we encourage you to contact us so that we can immediately attend to your concerns.
- If you are not satisfied with the Services we will provide a full refund of the relevant fee on the basis that you have not merely changed your mind or had a change of circumstances, and we have not completed work for you which on any reasonable assessment would be considered to be of satisfactory quality. Notification must be in writing, within 30 days of the submission of your online registration form, informing us that you do not wish to continue to use the Services.